11.27.2012

Tit for tat,Tattoo (Thank You!)


 Tit for tat,Tattoo


Recently that I received an email from Brazil, and he asked me  to use my drawing to his tattoo idea.
Of course, It is totally no problem, but I had a bit worried because...
my drawing made by Chinese ink and have a lots ink stamp and add washes of inkit is different to the tattoo technique.

When I received his tattoo work yesterday, I got a huge surprised!
He really made it! and the tattoo artist  Mafra he changed my original drawing and add some sakura and traditional Asia pattern  became to background, it is a good idea!

I am very happy to know there are have a friend from far of my country who chose JungShan Ink drawing to his tattoo idea, Thanks Fabio!
This is Mafra FB:
http://www.facebook.com/CarlosAlbertoMafraDaRosa,
Fabio &  Mafra

 












Tit for tat my original drawing

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your friends’ creative idea. It’s really looking fabulous. I will use this idea on myself. Tattoos are now very famous everywhere. In tattoo business profit is made by making good designs for customers to get them tattooed and build customer loyalty.

    ReplyDelete